Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Political Cartoons

You’ve all seen the cartoons about President Bill Clinton going over to save the two journalists being held in North Korea and being that he is well known for his little issue with a certain white house secretary they are really slamming him about it:
Clinton journalists in jail
Clinton Babe Magnet

Don’t get me wrong it’s funny…but I like to think it happened more like this:
Clinton facebook cartoon
And for your viewing pleasure the only other funny cartoon printed this week:
Bin-Laden sending twitter message
I’ll tell you why this is funny…because it’s true!  Think way back to that story I wrote about the Taliban making threats to kill a soldier they held captive.  In that story the military was using a post on a Taliban website as Intel about the condition of the soldier!  The world it is a’changin.

Doing everything thing I can to keep from a’changin,
~Steve

No comments:

One Stop Geek Shop Updates