Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pocket Projector?…next stop holograms???

Check it:

The newest blow-away-your-friends devices: microprojectors (also known as pico projectors). These pocket-size gadgets take video on an iPhone (or a handful of other smartphones) and play it on any surface, turning your wall, ceiling or tent into a 60-inch screen.

The projectors first hit the market last year, with the debut of the Optoma Pico, which made a bit of a splash with the tech community. Now two competing models have been announced: the Cinemin Swivel, by WowWee Technologies ($350, at Cinemin.tv, starting in September) and the 3M MPro120 ($349 at shop3m.com, starting Sept. 1).

Read More HERE.

One small step for man.  One giant leap for Geek Kind!

As soon as I saw this all I could think was, “YES!!!  Once they perfect this, the next logical step is hologram technology!”.  And if you’re a geek you were thinking it too…don’t LIE!

I’m so excited, I can’t wait to record my first holographic message…what will I say?  umm uhh WHAT WILL I SAY?!?  Oh no, panic attack…this could be the single most important thing I ever say and I’M NOT PREPARED!!!  I have to go…

Trying to knock this baby out in 50 revisions or less,
~Steve

No comments:

One Stop Geek Shop Updates