Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cool Comic Stuff From The Internet

Everyone remembers those art history classes they make you take in college right?  Well I really enjoyed mine.  No seriously.  As proof, I still have my art history text book while others went in the garage sale box. (Okay I realize that's not real proof because I'm just telling you I still have it but it's all I got, so accept it)

Anyways I stumbled across this and had to share because guess who just got a new desktop background!

Awesome right!?!  What, not convinced of it's awesomeness?  Okay here's the original:
See?  Crap in comparison just like I said!  Move over Michelangelo, Nick Perks in the Sistine Chapel Hizouse!

Perk’s “Creation of The Surfer” is a masterpiece!  The original concept transformed into Galactus and the Surfer is genius.

Check this out and all the other awesome stuff @ CBR Comics Should Be Good - The Line It Is Drawn

As Always Wishing I Could Draw,
~Steve

No comments:

One Stop Geek Shop Updates