Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Amazing Spider-Man Collection - Annual #6 1969

So, I just recently visited a comic convention here in my home town and while it's usually nothing too special I was able to snag some deals, including my new copy of Amazing Spider-Man Annual #6 circa 1969:
I just finished reading it and it's of course one of many classic Stan Lee, Steve Ditko team ups; also featuring the first appearance of the Sinister Six!  I love reading old Spidey comics and I can't help but hear Stan Lee's voice when I'm reading some of Spider-Man's more outlandish thoughts like, "The aura of villainy which he exudes is almost too strong to bear!  Whoever he is, he represents a grave danger!  I'd better tackle him NOW!"  Right?  Don't you hear Stan's voice?

Anyways, this is a great read and contains some amazing Steve Ditko full page portraits of Spidey battling each member of the Sinister Six!

The classics just never go bad.

Until next time,
~Steve

No comments:

One Stop Geek Shop Updates