Monday, January 9, 2012

Spider-Man Reading - Black Suit!

Yes,  I am currently on a mission to read all of the main title Spider-Man issues (and lots of non-main title stuff) available to me in order.  Now you might be thinking no big deal but when you have well over 1000+ issues of Spider-Man it's kind of a daunting task.  Ok, who am I kidding I LOVE it!  So, I just finished reading Amazing Spider-Man #251 and Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man #89:


You might ask: Ok, so what's so important about these issues?  I in turn would answer:  WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT THESE ISSUES?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?  Unless of course at the time we happen to be anywhere but a comic shop or a place with a population greater than two; in which case I would calmly tell you that these are the last two issues that Spider-Man dons his classic red and blues before heading off to the Secret Wars and getting his Black Spider Costume!  Which means?

VENOM IS COMING!


 Exciting right?  No?  Just me?

Oh well (I'm stoked),
~Steve

No comments:

One Stop Geek Shop Updates