Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Letters to the Comic Shop 1/12/10

Comix Crew,

     I've decided that since Wal-Mart runs the world and now some stores in our area have decided to force it's customers to purchase reusable bags, I will be bringing in the plastic bags from my past purchases so that you can use them again with other customers! I'll also be buying too big sweat pants in order to shove comics, and other things I buy, down my pants because I 1) love mother earth and 2) want to be just like the people at Wal-Mart...and I'm always seeing HUGE people pouring out of sweats in Wal-Mart...that's not FAT!!!  They're just doing their part to save the world!!!...right?

THE PULL

AMAZING SPIDERMAN # 617 GAUNTLET TIE IN
ADVENTURE COMICS # 509
BATMAN # 695

Short list this week...this is crap!  If I don't have comics to read I'll have more time to WORK!  NOOOOOO0000000ooooooo...

Have a good week,

Steven V

No comments:

One Stop Geek Shop Updates